We have developed a rigorous set of policies and procedures, which combined with a comprehensive audit programme ensures both consistency and the deliverance of above average profitability; in essence, financial discipline without threatening the quality of the property, service or most importantly, the guest experience.
Our approach includes:
- Full accounting services including general ledger management and control, VAT compliance, consolidation, liaison with accountants and auditors, accounts payable and receivable, payment processing, corporation tax compliance and fixed asset accounting
- Monitoring of aged debt and preparation of benchmark reports
- Management of cash peaks and troughs
- Annual budgeting programme focused on target setting and strategic direction
- Specific principles for the establishment of key financial and operational KPIs
- Annual and quarterly forecasting to ensure key goals and objectives are aligned to the overall strategy and budgeted income
- Sharing of business trends for the year ahead and ensuring that performance is aligned with expectation
- Monthly and quarterly reviews to enable ongoing adjustment to changing market conditions
- Comprehensive financial and operational management information packages, tailored for each hotel subject to prior agreement.